September 18, 2007

DIANNE ELISE'S MALL TOUR

Hey everyone...I guess I've not been taking enough vitamins (or any at all...) because I am stuck at home right now with a terrible cough and cold. I can't even do my radio show for Wave this week because my voice is practically non-existent. I have to get better by Friday because we have a whole slew of shows this weekend for the mall tour. Anyway, I've posted some pics from the show at SM The Block. Thanks to everybody who came out to support me! (That is...everybody from SM Marilao, SM The Block, and SM Sucat...maraming salamat po!)
.
.
Posted below are the remaining dates of the tour. Hope to see you there!
.
MALL TOUR:
September 21 - SM Molino
September 22 - SM Manila
September 23 - SM Bicutan
September 29 - SM Baguio
September 30 - The Podium
.
October 5 - SM Southmall
October 6 - SM Batangas
October 12 - SM Lucena
October 18 - SM Clark
October 20 - SM Fairview
October 26 - SM Pampanga
October 27 - SM North Edsa
.
By the way...I just gotta say THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU to all the demo girls out there who have been promoting my CD. Like my manager said, you guys are the soldiers in the battlefield, fighting to keep ME alive! (I added that last part.) Thanks especially to SARAH from Astrovision Podium, for helping make Now & Then one of the highest-selling CDs at your branch! See you again soon!

1 comment:

jason said...

Hello Dianne by the way I’m Jason, just dropping by to say hello and congratulation for a great mall show yesterday here in Lucena but I feel bad because hindi ko natapos show mo kasi biglang may pinuntahan and gusto ko mapa autograph the cd but hindi ko na nagawa :) always take your vitamins para di magkasakit heheh and take care....Jason (hotwiresss@gmail.com)