August 1, 2007

The Last Week (dunt-dunt-dunt)

The MYX VJ Search is soon coming to an end. By the end of this week, we will know who the lucky Final Four will be. The last peg of the mall tour is happening later today at Mall of Asia, and it's the last chance we'll get to prove our worth to MYX before the highly anticipated FINALS NIGHT. That big night is going to transpire this Saturday at Hard Rock Cafe. Can't you just smell the tension?!




Just earlier this evening we were at a taping of Game KNB, and yes, the MYX VJ Search finalists were the contestants. (I believe that episode will air on August 7 or something.) It was terrifying! I forgot what the "M" in PGMA stood for! I mean--hello?! President Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo??? But I'm actually semi-glad I didn't move on to the succeeding rounds...because there's no way I could've done that "papaya" dance with any dignity! I mean...I cannot dance to save my life! (To my dear friends in the States who have no idea what I'm talking about...In this game show, they make you dance this funny dance after successfully doing two rounds. I'm talking serious choreography.) Oh but I gotta say, Edu Manzano was an awesome host. Refreshingly so. He was funny, witty, and...Mr. Manzano, are you reading this...? Hahaha! No, seriously though. My mom and I agree he's a great host. All in all, I had such a fun time. And now I know how to do the "papaya" dance! Well, no, not really.




Anyway. I seriously have to go to sleep already. We have a guesting at a radio show very early in the morning and it's already past 2 am. My brain cells are being depleted by the minute. The next time I update my blog will probably be after Finals Night. And oooohhhh I do hope I'll be back with good news. But gosh, I just adore all the finalists and we've all become pretty good friends--I wish we could all just win! (And yup, you guessed it. I also wish for world peace.) Till next time, guys. Wish me luck!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dianne dearest,

Here's hoping and praying that you make it to the final 4. All the best and just remember - win or lose, you're a WINNER and surely on the way to attaining your dreams!!!

Love you,
T. Nette

Anonymous said...

:)

Miko Lao said...

GKNB! i tell my mom to stay posted on the filipino channel... can't wait to see you on there! :)

Caelus said...

Hey, I just saw you now on tv! =)

Anonymous said...

hii!!!!!! omg it's been so long since i talked to you!! i hope you're doing well over there!! it's so funny because the other day i was going thru all my stuff that got packed since we moved and i found ur cd~~ then i check my e-mail after years and here you are!! =) good luck with everything!!!