May 20, 2007

The Where and The Who

We took a look at a possible venue for our shoot last Thursday. And I must say it was PERFECT. Since we are going for something classic, we want to make sure the venue is going to match the theme. I don't want to mention the name of the place yet because I feel like it is my (or our) own hidden treasure for now. It's a beautiful house tucked away in Tagaytay and the whole property is about 4 hectares. But we'll be needing only a fraction of that, ofcourse. The landscape is gorgeous from every angle. The interior has an inviting, rustic feel. And I can only imagine the sunsets there are spectacular. Here are a few pictures:


We have also made our top picks on guys who might play my love interest. It was kind of weird because my real concern was whether or not these guys can act, yet I only had their pictures for reference. It was even more weird for the director and my manager when they were browsing through the photos, because two guys pouring over other guys' pictures (many of which are topless) can never look right. (Unless they swing that way--which I have no problem with whatsoever--but that wasn't the case). Anyway, there will be another meeting on Monday to finalize everything.
The shoot is scheduled to be next week and I am just excited and terrified to do my first music video. I will soon find out if I can act! Although I have an inkling the answer is negative. Oh well...we shall see! I hope I'm not setting myself up!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Diane, glad all's going according to plan. Just got back last april 20th from there had my church wedding. check out phtoto and videos at http://mikeandlani.multiply.com

Anonymous said...

Dianne dearest, here's hoping and praying that you become wiser, smarter, happier, luckier and everything that you want and deserve to be as you go on your way to attaining your dream. I've been your ardent admirer since day one and I know you'll make it. Smile, be happy, believe in yourself, keep a good heart, and GO, GO, GO!!! Lovelots, T. Nette

Anonymous said...

hey, sweetheart! i thought i'd post a comment all the way from america. i'm so proud of you and i know you're gonna be a big star, just don't forget about me ok? keep in touch. -jacquie

Dianne Elise said...

jacquie! thanks for the greeting. where would we be without internet huh? so glad to be keeping in touch with one of my best buds from middle school. and ofcourse i wouldn't forget you!

t. nette, your encouragement is very much appreciated! it's people like you who kept me motivated by letting me believe in myself. i hope you can come to the philippines soon for a visit!

mike why didn't you tell me you were in pinas?! you should've emailed or something! next time you betta let me know so we can meet up. congratulations to you and lani.

i miss you all!

Anonymous said...

Hi, glad I found your blog. I'm logging for bloggers that are songwriters and musicians tracking what they're doing, because it's something that I also want to do.

You seem to be quite far along. Congratulations.

Looking forward to reading more soon.

Dianne Elise said...

PORTORIKAN, well i wouldn't say i'm "far along"...i've got a long way to go! but thanks for the comment and hope you stick around for the ride. PEACE OUT!

Anonymous said...

dude! reading your blog is really getting me so excited for you. i'm so happy for you. no matter what happens just know that we're all so proud of you. yo send me those pics of shirtless guys, haha joke!
keep the blogs coming, can't wait to read the next one. by the way, along with singing you should also consider a career in writing, hehe