May 9, 2007

What Shouldn't Be

this entry is not going to be related to music in any way. now that i have invented such an outlet to express my emotions at any given time, i guess i will take advantage of it. i just want to say this: the green-eyed monster is an ugly thing and i totally think it is unnecessary. but every now and then, it does visit me. it just knocks at my door and i let the bugger in. (i just became british for a second.) jealousy is the most hideous sickness in the world and i wish i could be immune to it.

i suppose everyone has their insecurities, or atleast the desire to be like someone else, or the involuntary attempt to compete with them. do you know what makes me insecure? well, a lot of things. and i never try to let anyone see that because i need everyone to know that i am completely confident in my own skin. the truth is a lot of things terrify and intimidate me. i considered delving into the details just now, but i’ve decided against it. writing it down (or typing it here) would just make those insecurities more real, then i wouldn’t be able to lie to myself and say “nothing intimidates me”. so, no. i’ll keep them to myself.




hmmm. this blog thing is never going to work out if i keep this DTA attitude. oh well i guess i’ll just write about music next time. or i could give myself more time to learn to open up. i’m a clam! i’m a clam! suddenly i am craving for some clam chowder soup.
well...a better post next time. (a more normal one too.) i am still tired from tonight's gig and i just had to check my friendster, hence the attack of the green-eyed monster. (sigh.) i gotta delete my friendster account.

3 comments:

russkal said...

Well hello there, intern.

Welcome to the blogosphere!

Sorry it took me a while to check your blog, I haven't even updated mine for eons!

It's nice to see another familiar face here in Blogville as I have been swarmed by comments from around the world recently. So keep in touch, will ya?

And now that you've mentioned it, I'm craving for a clam chowder too. Damn!

Anonymous said...

it just knocks at my door and i let the bugger in. (i just became british for a second.) --HAHAHA! I told you I'd just repeat my comment. :)Natawa ko dun ang kulit! :)

Anonymous said...

I also forgot to tell you, we have the same case of green eyed monstering thing due to Friendster or in my case, Multiply. I'm not sure if we're on the same thing but if we are, I'm so glad I'm not alone. :)