January 7, 2008

Isn't It Time?

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL MY FAMILY, FRIENDS, AND FANS! Wow…I never used the word “fans” before. But this is a new year so I’m going to start doing things I never used to do! Even though I missed the countdown and the new year greeted me with some bad news, I won’t let it get to me. I can’t be superstitious about that stuff. Happiness, success, and everything else that’s good is whatever you make it. So I’m taking 2008 in my hands and I’m making it mine.

With that, I’d like to invite you all to my new lineup of mall shows. This year we’re doing the rounds at Robinsons. So here’s the preliminary sked:

ROBINSONS MALL TOUR
JAN. 12 - Lipa
JAN. 13 - Metro East @ Cainta
JAN. 19 - Manila
FEB. 1 - Galleria @ Ortigas
FEB. 3 – Pampanga


This week I will be doing the music video for my second single, Swept Away. I’m really excited about it, but ofcourse I’m not going to give anything away. So just watch out for that!!!

Before I go, I just want to take this moment to say…I hope you all enjoyed your holiday celebrations. And if your New Year’s Day wasn’t all that great, it does not mean the rest of the year will be like that. We all have the choice to make our situation better than it was a minute ago. So make 2008 yours too! :D

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! What time yung mga mall shows mo? Happy New Year! Good luck and take care! :-)

Dianne Elise said...

hi teddy! the mall shows usually start at 4 PM. you can check the posters and tarps that will be around the mall. :)

Anonymous said...

yay dude im excited for your next video. and looking forward to seeing the behind the scenes pics

Anonymous said...

Love your songs dianne! love 'em so much! Goodluck to you.. i hope i can watch you in person.. hehe tc! ;)