January 20, 2008

Ever Been Swept Away?

Just the other week, we wrapped up the production of my second music video for my new single, Swept Away. Some of my friends and family were able to join me in the shoot, including my mom who also made an appearance, so it was a project that has been most fun. The entire video was shot in this alley in Manila, featuring real people, and real happenings. Check it out.

Below are pics of my friends and family who, luckily for me, were free that day to offer their services as actors/actresses in my music video! :) Watch out for the cutie in yellow! He's got places to go!

The one who looks like he's doing karate in this next picture is our kick-ass director! And the guy taking a photo in the back? Oh...some obsessed fan. (Bwahahahahahahahahahaha!)


Eeewww...my face looks really chubby there. But look at Jonna in this next shot! So masungit! Hehehe!

Here are some of the residents of that street in Manila. We asked them to do some of their normal, everyday activities for the shoot. Ofcourse in front of a camera, it's always a little more difficult. But they did such a great job anyway! I most especially loved the carpenter guy...You'll see what I mean when you watch the video. :)


The next photo was taken while we were previewing what we had shot for the day. I guess we're biased, but we liked it! :D I hope all of you out there like it too!

Well, the video is out now on MYX. It aired just last week and I was surprised to see it! I thought it wouldn't be out till February, but hey, the sooner the better for me. Please support it by voting for it as many times as you can everyday! Hehehe...You can do that by keying in MYX[space]VOTE[space]SWEPT AWAY and send it to 2366.
I know it's too soon to be talking about this, but I can't wait till my next music video. With that one, you all will finally be able to hear my own composition! My first two singles have been covers, but the third one will be my very own! So there's always something to look forward to...Oh and hey! I just want to say THANKS to Billie Princesa for providing us these pictures! Hahaha! She's an old schoolmate of mine, a singer-songwriter too, so be on the lookout for her. Hey Billie!!! (Yeah, you know I gotta give my props.) CHOMP! :D

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like u guys had a lot of fun. can u post the video on youtube for those of us who can't see it on myx? thanks dude

Anonymous said...

i was there! he he!

erwination said...

Found your MTV at YouTube.
You are so pretty.
Very nice song.

Anonymous said...

Thanks dude you rock the boneless bagus'!!:P

Anonymous said...

hi dianne,i just happen to listen to ur song, ur the inspiration. im a pianist (but i only read directly from the piano sheet), would it be ok if u can send me a piano sheet of ur version? please???

Unknown said...

I heard your rendition of "You're the inspiration" and completely fell in love with it! I am getting married Feb 23 in Seattle, and would so love to sing it to my new husband!!!! Is there any way to possibly get the piano music or a minus one track? I really have to say, I love your voice and the sound of your music. You are incredibly talented!

Dianne Elise said...

thanks for the comments guys! i'm glad you like my work. for those of you who'd like to watch the video, pls log on to this site: http://youtube.com/watch?v=MaDeXxEM0Ys

to anonymous/brittany, if you could kindly post your email ad here, i'll see if i can send you the minus one and/or the piano sheet. :) best wishes to you and your husband brittany! :D

Anonymous said...

hi dianne! thanks for replying! it would really mean a lot to me. you can send the piano sheet to nytnyt12@gmail.com. looking forward to it! thanks and keep up the good work! :)

Unknown said...

My email address is Sunnybrie@aol.com. Thank you so much! You are amazing!!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hi Dianne

Where can i see your list of gigs this month of February?

Dianne Elise said...

to anonymous/brittany...i will try to have the stuff emailed to you guys this weekend, ok? kinda busy at the moment, but i will get to it when i can!

don...i'm at aruba bar and restaurant in metrowalk every monday. the show there starts at 9 pm. just be sure to avoid tsinelas hehehe...they're annoyingly strict about that. this saturday i will have a special show at glorietta for the cancer warriors foundation. that will start around 3 pm. hope to see you there! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks Dianne. I'll try to catch you at Aruba these coming Mondays, but I'm afraid I'll be there alone. I just wanna see you live, it has been weeks since i first you performed at Robinsons Place Manila.. and i can't get enough of Dianne Elise fever in me, i need to catch up.

Anonymous said...

thanks dianne! :) il look forward to it :) have a nice weekend!

Unknown said...

Dianne,

I hate to bother you, but do you know if you'll be able to get piano music or the minus one track for your acoustic version of "you're the inspiration?" I have only 10 days left until my wedding, so I need to know if I should go with a different song.... I really don't want to, because I absolutely LOVE yours! Please just let me know if this is possible or not... Thanks!

Good luck with your career!
Best regards,
Brittney

Dianne Elise said...

brittany - by now i guess you've gotten the email already. :) i hope you have fun with the song. inspire and be inspired. much love. :)

Unknown said...

Dianne,

Thank you so very much... My new husband will love it. I really appreciate your help!!! Best of luck with your music.

Anonymous said...

I've been googling like a crazy woman trying to find the minus one of your rendition of "You're The Inspiration" and came to this blog and like the other lady on this post, I'm also getting married & would love to sing it to my husband (the last half of the song). The first time I even came across your song in youtube, I knew I found my first dance for my Valentine's Day wedding. I love this song to begin with but your voice just added more softness & romance to the original. Your voice is truly angelic Diane & your rendition just bring tears to my eyes as you sang it with so much feelings. Please let me know where I could find the minus one as I'm in need of this very soon. My email is nlzstyle14@gmail.com. Thank you Diane & God Bless! Keep doing what you're doing!

PinkCutie12 said...

Hi dianne! i really love your version of the song "you're the inspiration", you really have a womderful voice and you sing it so beautifully. That is why i decided that this march for my voice recital at school, I am going to sing your song. Can you please kindly send me a piano sheet in my email address as well? Thank you so much! I hope you make more beautiful songs and I'm looking forward to listen to them..Take care and Godbless! :)XOXO
p.s.
my email address is: mrrgabutin@ymail.com

Anonymous said...

Hi Dianne,

I'm really amazed with your voice.. so nice rendition of the song Swept Away...hope I could get the minus one and/or the piano on this song.. I really like it..
please share...:-)

I'm your avid fan,
blackorchids2002

Anonymous said...

hi Dianne.. it's me again blackorchids... i really appreciate if you could it with me..

here's my email address: blackorchids2002@yahoo.com

thank you in advance :-)