October 31, 2007

After much prodding, I've finally created a Friendster account for everyone and anyone. If you don't live in the Philippines, you're probably saying, "Friendster is so 2002." But over here in my beautiful country, we still live in 2002. Kidding aside (...people might decide to boycott my blog...), I want to invite you to be my "friend" on the networking site if you have an account of your own.



In other news, Kris Aquino's second album "Love & Inspiration" is out in stores now! It features Jed Madela and Gail Blanco, among many other artists including yours truly. I contributed four tracks to the CD, but the one I love most is "It's Just Another New Year's Eve". I can totally relate to the song right now...but, oh, that is a different story altogether. You just gotta check out the CD. To the non-believers out there, I have to tell you it is a great compilation.

Last but not least, I will finally get to see the other islands of the Philippines next month! I am so excited! On November 16, I will have a mall show at SM Davao. On the 23rd, I'll be at SM Cebu, on the 24th at SM Bacolod, and on the 25th at SM Iloilo. I don't know just how far my music is reaching, but if you live in those regions and you like my stuff, I hope to see you there! Just don't forget to greet me on the 26th...'cause that's my birthday! Hahaha...

But before I go...

HAPPY HALLOWEEN, EVERYONE!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cebu is beautiful hehe! =)

nette said...

Happy Halloween to you, too, Dianne!!! We're gonna have a halloween-themed bday party for Lanie tonight and we'll surely gonna miss everyone - wish you were here. Good luck on your regional tour and keep on smiling. Love you,
T. Nette

Anonymous said...

happy halloween. hope could add you in my friendster account, thanks.

Anonymous said...

you should practice more in singing..you lack in projecting your voice, in my opinion...peace..=D

Ria said...

hallow! :)

Miko Lao said...

wow... kris aquino's compilation cd?? naks... congrats. :) hope youre doing well! keep it up dianne!

Anonymous said...

hi happy halloween! i just bought your album and its so nice. my mom and i enjoyed it. :) any gigs?

Dianne Elise said...

HEY GUYS! sorry it's been a while! i just came back from cebu, bacolod, and iloilo over the weekend for my SM mall tour. it was my first time to visit those places and they were all so beautiful. the people were great too! can't wait to go back and vacation there for a change! :)

i'll try to write a new post sometime this week or next. in the meantime, you can still catch me every monday at ARUBA BAR in metrowalk. and my radio show, VINTAGE SOUL, still runs every wednesday on wave 89.1 at 8:15 pm.

to all my family, friends, fans, and supporters...THANK YOU for being behind me all the way. only with your belief in me can i continue on this challenging path towards the realization of my dreams. PEACE AND LOVE TO YOU.