June 9, 2007

This Just In!

My first single, You're the Inspiration, debuted on Wave 89.1 yesterday morning at 7:30. It's just a SHAME that I don't get up that early! I suppose I was in Stage 4 of sleep while my song was being played on the radio for the first time. And now I will never know what it sounded like. Well I mean of course I know how the song sounds...But I'll just never know how it sounded the very first time it was on air. (sigh.) Well I guess it'll be more exciting to just be sitting in my car one day listening to the radio, and then out of no where it'll start playing. That would be crazy! I wonder how I'd react. That'll be something to blog about. Hehehe.


My album, Now & Then, will be out some time this month or early July. There are a few things that have yet to be finalized but everything seems to be in order. I'm glad my manager tells me what to expect step by step, so I don't get too shocked by anything. I think I will make this my motto: "Hope for the best, be ready for the worst." That way I'm being optimistic, but also practical. If anyone thinks of a better motto, let me know.

By the way, if you live in Metro Manila, I encourage you to request for my single on Wave. :) You can call 632-9283 or text WAVE [space] 891 [space] YOUR NAME and MESSAGE to 2968. If you do, then maybe I could actually hear my song while I'm awake! :D

11 comments:

Miko Lao said...

so awesome. and about your motto, definitely one of mine as well, except a little reworded. mine goes "prepare for the worst; hope for the best" :) can't wait to hear your album!! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey!!Congrats on your album and music video....Grabe parang kelan lang we are the "irregs" haha!
I'm so proud of you! Keep up the good work and i'll keep bragging too!:)

AJ said...

Ikaw pala si Diane Elise... Wow sobrang napanganga ako dun sa kanta mo dun na You're the inspiration ang galing mo po napanood ko sya sa TV tapos hinanap ko sya agad sa youtube baka kasi nakapost nadun kaso ala pa nalungkot tuloy ako kasi gusto kta uling marinig kumanta hehe!... Sure ako maraming hahanga sayo and sisikat ka agad... Sana Mameet kita ng personal...^^ Isa nako sa Fans mo... Sige po good luck sa career mo...
~AJ~

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Face and an even more beatiful voice. You're sure to have a career, and a successful one at that.

Godspeed. Stay humble.

allaboutdianneelise said...

proud momma, who ain't gonna, with a chiquita such as diana...
is that a rap or what? he, he...

Anonymous said...

Hi elise! I'd just like to say that you have an amazing voice. I certainly hope that you'll make more albums. You're definitely an inspiration to your listeners.

Btw, where and when can we catch you on your bar gigs? we'd love to hear you sing live.

Anonymous said...

love your song.
it's currently one of my favorites now.
i think your version of it is just perfect. :)
keep it up!
more power!
oh and PS: I'm one of your fans now.hehe.

Dianne Elise said...

WOW i am reading some of these comments really late. thanks for those kind, KIND words everybody. nakakakilig din. hehehe!

you can catch me every monday at aruba metrowalk for the month of august. but don't forget my album launch on AUGUST 22, 8 PM. same venue. see you guys soon! :)

Anonymous said...

kilig over and over~!

Anonymous said...

i definitely like your motto....
it kinda same with my motto

"Expect the unexpected"...

but now...im knida thinking i just might changed it now...

and i'll "quote unquote" it from you "dianne elise"...


MORE POWER DIANNE!

Anonymous said...

sorry 'bout the typ error there ...hehe